- All content published on this site is copyright protected and owned by the author.
- Entries in Orinam.net resources sections were created, copyright protected and owned by Orinam.net, unless the author is explicitly mentioned.
- Entries in blog section are owned by the author.
- Contents reproduced from other websites are owned by the original source.
- We have received permission from owners for the contents that we have shared from other sources. We have also tried our best to list all references. If you feel that we have content without proper attribution, please bring it to our attention and we will act immediately.
- You are welcome to link to our pages.
- Contents from this website, can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- If you are not the author and you would like to feature Orinam.net content on your website, you can do so by including an excerpt and a link to the Orinam.net page. The excerpt shouldn’t exceed 50 words in total.
- If you are not the author and you would like to feature an entire page or blog post or an excerpt more than 50 words, you need written approval from Orinam.net, our partners if any, and the author.
- Please get in touch with us through our contact page for any cross-posting needs.
- Once your request is approved, your cross-post should include a link to the page or post you are sharing. Not just Orinam.net home page.
- Also, please include the below text :
Orinam.net is a bilingual website (Tamil and English), with information on alternate sexualities and gender identities. Our voices – The Orinam blog features news and views, personal stories and creative writing by Queers and allies.
This post is also available in: தமிழ் (Tamil)