Reflections on the immediate implications of the NALSA judgement for transgender communities.
Archive for authorA. Mani
A. Mani is an active researcher in algebra, logic, rough sets, and related fields. Her current affiliations include the University of Calcutta. She is also a trans feminist, teacher, free software activist, contributor, and consultant in statistical and soft computing.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments