Reflections on the immediate implications of the NALSA judgement for transgender communities.
Archive for authorA. Mani
A. Mani is an active researcher in algebra, logic, rough sets, and related fields. Her current affiliations include the University of Calcutta. She is also a trans feminist, teacher, free software activist, contributor, and consultant in statistical and soft computing.
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(178,381 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,248 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,978 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,473 views)
- Different(15,338 views)