Saathi, IIT Bombay's LGBTQ resource group, oriented the 2015 incoming batch students on LGBTQ issues with a video featuring allies.
Archive for authorAaditya Joshi
Aaditya Joshi is your quintessential Mumbai boy pursuing his PhD in Computer Science. When he’s not being geeky, he writes blogs for a website called Love Matters sharing his experiences growing up as and being a gay man in India.
On the occasion of IDAHOT 2015, student initiative Techfest and Saathi at IIT Bombray launched 'A Hesitant Hug', a campaign to end homophobia and transphobia.
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(184,982 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,491 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,008 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,527 views)
- Different(15,349 views)