The slow death of the list-serves! Loosing our queer history to social media and how to prevent some of its fallout?
Archive for authorAditya Bondyopadhyay
Aditya Bandopadhyay is a lawyer based in New Delhi, India and is a prominant gay rights activist. He has been an activist for the rights of all sexualities since 1993, including playing a leading role in the movement for decriminalisation of sodomy in India.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(144,000 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,384 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,806 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,339 views)
- Different(15,208 views)