The slow death of the list-serves! Loosing our queer history to social media and how to prevent some of its fallout?
Archive for authorAditya Bondyopadhyay
Aditya Bandopadhyay is a lawyer based in New Delhi, India and is a prominant gay rights activist. He has been an activist for the rights of all sexualities since 1993, including playing a leading role in the movement for decriminalisation of sodomy in India.
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(178,381 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,248 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,978 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,473 views)
- Different(15,338 views)