The slow death of the list-serves! Loosing our queer history to social media and how to prevent some of its fallout?
Archive for authorAditya Bondyopadhyay
Aditya Bandopadhyay is a lawyer based in New Delhi, India and is a prominant gay rights activist. He has been an activist for the rights of all sexualities since 1993, including playing a leading role in the movement for decriminalisation of sodomy in India.
- [poem] Semblance of an Ode to Desire… Oct 10 2020
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,407 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,805 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,230 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,885 views)
- Different(15,501 views)