Archive for authorAnu Elizabeth Roche
Anu is a poet, mother and member of an amazing band called Mental Heads, which does spoken word poetry on mental health issues. She has co-written a book of poetry with three other amazing woman poets, titled "A Converseation in Four Parts". She is from Kerala, born and brought up in Dubai, and had moved in the part 12 years between Bangalore and Chennai before finally settling down in Mumbai with her husband and daughter. It is no wonder, then, that she can't answer the question "Where are you from?" in a single sentence.
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(102,516 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,238 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(47,356 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(28,185 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,561 views)