Archive for authorAnu Elizabeth Roche
Anu is a poet, mother and member of an amazing band called Mental Heads, which does spoken word poetry on mental health issues. She has co-written a book of poetry with three other amazing woman poets, titled "A Converseation in Four Parts". She is from Kerala, born and brought up in Dubai, and had moved in the part 12 years between Bangalore and Chennai before finally settling down in Mumbai with her husband and daughter. It is no wonder, then, that she can't answer the question "Where are you from?" in a single sentence.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments