Every transsexual goes through a battle to relate her personal feelings to the society and often to his/her own family. But certainly that is what makes us that much stronger and wholesome. Atleast we take on the mental conditioning of society, feel a lot more liberated and question suppression. And being a Transexual for me is not about the glamour or the awe-struck compliments from sleazy men. Its about being ME!
Archive for authorApsaraReddy
Chennai-based Apsara Reddy is senior editor of a national newspaper, a broadcast journalist, a human rights activist, brand ambassador, dancer, and political lobbyist.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(150,681 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,557 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,839 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,364 views)
- Different(15,217 views)