Every transsexual goes through a battle to relate her personal feelings to the society and often to his/her own family. But certainly that is what makes us that much stronger and wholesome. Atleast we take on the mental conditioning of society, feel a lot more liberated and question suppression. And being a Transexual for me is not about the glamour or the awe-struck compliments from sleazy men. Its about being ME!
Archive for authorApsaraReddy
Chennai-based Apsara Reddy is senior editor of a national newspaper, a broadcast journalist, a human rights activist, brand ambassador, dancer, and political lobbyist.
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Tamil Nadu protests Trans Bill 2019 Dec 3 2019
- I had to do this Nov 25 2019
- The Price I Paid for Being Myself Oct 27 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(199,392 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,205 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,124 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,721 views)
- Different(15,479 views)