Archive for authorAqsa Shaikh
Delhi-based medical educator Dr Aqsa Shaikh is a Community Medicine Specialist teaching at Jamia Hamdard, Delhi. A trans woman, Dr Aqsa writes extensively on the challenges faced by the transgender community in India. She is also passionate about raising awareness of about mental health issues among vulnerable groups. A poet, she writes in English, Hindi, and Urdu.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments