In my opinion, it is baseless to claim that caste preference pertains to urban lifestyle choices and practices. To believe that participation in the family’s rituals and practices should be restricted to members of their own caste, and justifying it by saying that outsiders may not understand it, is unfair and unjust. Ritual is not Quantum Mechanics, is it? Can one not learn it, and live by it?
Archive for authorAravind
A diploid from the fusion of humanism and science. அரவிந்த் - மனிதாபிமானமும், அறிவியலும் புணர்ந்துருவான இருமடியம்.
Tamil Scholar Solomon Pappaiya's Sexism and Homophobia
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(206,944 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,758 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,208 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,872 views)
- Different(15,499 views)