One year after coming out to her parents as trans, Brenda still finds them in denial and hoping she will return to being their son.
Archive for authorBrenda
Brenda, a bi transwoman and member of the MP/Orinam group, is a scientist from Chennai, currently pursuing her postdoctoral research in Germany.
Brenda, a member of the MP mailing list, is a scientist from Chennai, currently pursuing advanced research in Germany. She is in the process of transitioning from male to female. In this letter Brenda comes out at a transwoman to her parents.
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(203,476 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,508 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,167 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,782 views)
- Different(15,492 views)