One year after coming out to her parents as trans, Brenda still finds them in denial and hoping she will return to being their son.
Archive for authorBrenda
Brenda, a bi transwoman and member of the MP/Orinam group, is a scientist from Chennai, currently pursuing her postdoctoral research in Germany.
Brenda, a member of the MP mailing list, is a scientist from Chennai, currently pursuing advanced research in Germany. She is in the process of transitioning from male to female. In this letter Brenda comes out at a transwoman to her parents.
- Film review: Subverting Bollywood Romance in Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Feb 11 2019
- Narthaki Nataraj: India’s first trans Padma awardee Jan 27 2019
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(164,809 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,941 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,902 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,421 views)
- Different(15,296 views)