Chhanda Dutta speaks of her journey towards unconditional acceptance of her son Avinaba.
Archive for authorChhanda Dutta
Chhanda Dutta, based in Kolkata, is a teacher and tutor, and the mother of Avinaba.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(151,427 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,578 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,844 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,365 views)
- Different(15,218 views)