Archive for authorDiversity Dialogues and Orinam
Orinam and Diversity Dialogues are collectives based in Chennai and Bengaluru, respectively. Diversity Dialogues is a collective representing multiple affinity groups, and diversity and inclusion professionals working in the space of inclusion across gender, disability, LGBTQIA, and generational diversity. Orinam, founded in 2003, is an all-volunteer unregistered collective of LGBTIQA+ people and allies. It functions as a support, cultural and activist space. In partnership with Innersight, Orinam and Diversity Dialogues also organise workshops on peer support to build mental health support systems within the LGBTQIA community, and workshops on LGBTQIA basics for counselling organisations.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments