Archive for authorDeepan
Deepan is a voracious reader with a keen interest in contemporary cinema, and is a firm believer in gender equality. He is a member of the Orinam group and mailing list.
To those who justify that caste is only a cultural preference and not discrimination.
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(174,170 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,143 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,960 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,454 views)
- Different(15,336 views)