On the second anniversary of the infamous Koushal judgement, a petition to repeal Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code.
Archive for authorGowthaman Ranganathan
Gowthaman is a human rights lawyer and volunteer of Orinam.
Approximately 167 members of the hijra/transwoman community were detained by the police and kept at the Beggar’s colony. They were released today.
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Tamil Nadu protests Trans Bill 2019 Dec 3 2019
- I had to do this Nov 25 2019
- The Price I Paid for Being Myself Oct 27 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(199,391 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,205 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,124 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,721 views)
- Different(15,479 views)