On the second anniversary of the infamous Koushal judgement, a petition to repeal Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code.
Archive for authorGowthaman Ranganathan
Gowthaman is a human rights lawyer and volunteer of Orinam.
Approximately 167 members of the hijra/transwoman community were detained by the police and kept at the Beggar’s colony. They were released today.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(150,680 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,557 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,839 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,364 views)
- Different(15,217 views)