Jo, a gay woman and doctoral student in Chennai, reflects on the struggle to be true to oneself and one's love, against all odds.
Archive for authorJo
Jo is a doctoral student at the Indian Institute of Technology. Beyond her academic research on cancer studies, she loves researching the philosophies and psychologies of random people. Jo has recently realised her sapphic identity but absolutely hates labels. Her strength and motivation to go through this hetero world comes from her partner.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(150,814 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,561 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,842 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,364 views)
- Different(15,217 views)