Jo, a gay woman and doctoral student in Chennai, reflects on the struggle to be true to oneself and one's love, against all odds.
Archive for authorJo
Jo is a doctoral student at the Indian Institute of Technology. Beyond her academic research on cancer studies, she loves researching the philosophies and psychologies of random people. Jo has recently realised her sapphic identity but absolutely hates labels. Her strength and motivation to go through this hetero world comes from her partner.
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Transgender-Affirming Guidelines for Indian Workplaces Nov 3 2018
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(158,806 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,742 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,872 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,373 views)
- Different(15,232 views)