Jo, a gay woman and doctoral student in Chennai, reflects on the struggle to be true to oneself and one's love, against all odds.
Archive for authorJo
Jo is a doctoral student at the Indian Institute of Technology. Beyond her academic research on cancer studies, she loves researching the philosophies and psychologies of random people. Jo has recently realised her sapphic identity but absolutely hates labels. Her strength and motivation to go through this hetero world comes from her partner.
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(203,477 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,508 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,167 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,782 views)
- Different(15,492 views)