Video of Manasi Nene reading her poem on bisexual love at Airplane Poetry Movement's Poetry Performance in Pune: February 22, 2015.
Archive for authorManasi Nene
Manasi Nene is the founder of the Pune Poetry Slam. She is - as of April 2015 - a student at the Foundation for Liberal and Management Education. Manasi loves anything that questions dominant culture, and writes about it. Currently, her only aim in life is to meet Carrie Brownstein. Manasi can be found on Twitter at @manasi_nene.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(143,279 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,365 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,805 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,338 views)
- Different(15,207 views)