Video of Manasi Nene reading her poem on bisexual love at Airplane Poetry Movement's Poetry Performance in Pune: February 22, 2015.
Archive for authorManasi Nene
Manasi Nene is the founder of the Pune Poetry Slam. She is - as of April 2015 - a student at the Foundation for Liberal and Management Education. Manasi loves anything that questions dominant culture, and writes about it. Currently, her only aim in life is to meet Carrie Brownstein. Manasi can be found on Twitter at @manasi_nene.
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(178,012 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,236 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,977 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,471 views)
- Different(15,338 views)