Archive for authorMujeebur Rahman
Rahman, born to an Indian middle class family in Chennai, kept to himself for most of his young life. He spent the time he saved by avoiding social contact on movies, TV shows, books, poetry, dance, and drama: practically any medium used to tell a story. He tries to make an impact with his own words and evoke a range of emotions among his readers.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments