Archive for authorNadika N.
Nadika is from Chennai. She is tall, dark and…has advanced degrees in history. Nadika has Kleinfelter’s syndrome, an active Second Life avatar, and many roles in Life itself. She writes and edits for a living, and shoots photos and documentaries when she can.
Nadika explains why she supports buying ethical queer porn.
For the last two years, my phone has led dual lives. Two of my strongest identities - one male and one female - have been enabled on my phone. From Whatsapp to Gmail, from Tumblr to facebook, tinder and OkCupid, and a lot more apps and services have allowed me to carry on living my female life inside an office where gender roles are rather strictly enforced, more out of tradition and fear than by policy, but nonetheless.
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(206,944 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,758 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,208 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,872 views)
- Different(15,499 views)