Archive for authorNadika N.
Nadika is from Chennai. She is tall, dark and…has advanced degrees in history. Nadika has Kleinfelter’s syndrome, an active Second Life avatar, and many roles in Life itself. She writes and edits for a living, and shoots photos and documentaries when she can.
Nadika explains why she supports buying ethical queer porn.
For the last two years, my phone has led dual lives. Two of my strongest identities - one male and one female - have been enabled on my phone. From Whatsapp to Gmail, from Tumblr to facebook, tinder and OkCupid, and a lot more apps and services have allowed me to carry on living my female life inside an office where gender roles are rather strictly enforced, more out of tradition and fear than by policy, but nonetheless.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(144,000 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,384 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,806 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,339 views)
- Different(15,208 views)