Archive for authorNadika N.
Nadika is from Chennai. She is tall, dark and…has advanced degrees in history. Nadika has Kleinfelter’s syndrome, an active Second Life avatar, and many roles in Life itself. She writes and edits for a living, and shoots photos and documentaries when she can.
Nadika explains why she supports buying ethical queer porn.
For the last two years, my phone has led dual lives. Two of my strongest identities - one male and one female - have been enabled on my phone. From Whatsapp to Gmail, from Tumblr to facebook, tinder and OkCupid, and a lot more apps and services have allowed me to carry on living my female life inside an office where gender roles are rather strictly enforced, more out of tradition and fear than by policy, but nonetheless.
- Breaking Binaries May 11 2017
- LGBT Workplace Symposium Chennai: May 19, 2017 May 9 2017
- TransVision: new community video channel by transpeople in India Apr 27 2017
- Experiences of Queer Students During their School Life in India Apr 8 2017
- How the Anti- Discrimination and Equality Bill affects the LGBT Community and Those Perceived to Belong to the LGBT Community Apr 3 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(80,330 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,204 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(42,561 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,622 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,400 views)