What we need in the workplace is an atmosphere of continuous and intrinsic inclusiveness that is not contingent on people being out. Such an atmosphere is not created merely by companies jumping on the gay-friendly bandwagon because of commands from headquarters or new policy imposed on a local office by the powers that be. Knowledge, sensitivity and genuine intent to address LGBTQ issues are the needs of the hour.
Archive for authorNaren Pai
A wannabe engineer and wannabe don't-wannabe, ex-blogger. Loves to procrastinate writing in free time. Loves to educate self and straight friends on queer issues, carries colourful cards in wallet always. Tweets inanely and recently moved to @treadalone, an 'out' profile.
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(205,748 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,665 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,187 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,837 views)
- Different(15,496 views)