Statement by Indian groups and individuals on Nigeria's Same Sex Marriage (Prohibition) Act
Archive for authorOrinam
Orinam.net is a bilingual website (Tamil and English) associated with the Chennai-based social-support-arts-advocacy group Orinam. The site contains information on alternate sexualities and gender identities and resources for the public, media, healthcare, educational institutions, workplaces, and family members of LGBT people. Our voices – The Orinam blog features news and views, personal stories and creative writing by Queers and allies.
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
Videos of Centre for Policy Research panel discussion on Koushal vs. Naz verdict of the Supreme Court of India. Discussion features senior advocates and activists, and was held on Feb 7, 2014, in New Delhi.
Letter from individuals and groups in India condemning Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Bill that was signed into law on Feb 24, 2014
Soundtrack and lyrics of Elisabeth Patuck's song 'Fractured House' inspired by the 377letters project.
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(204,889 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,603 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,182 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,810 views)
- Different(15,495 views)