A letter on marriage, family, social circles, relatives and a father's response.
Archive for authorOrinam
Orinam.net is a bilingual website (Tamil and English) associated with the Chennai-based social-support-arts-advocacy group Orinam. The site contains information on alternate sexualities and gender identities and resources for the public, media, healthcare, educational institutions, workplaces, and family members of LGBT people. Our voices – The Orinam blog features news and views, personal stories and creative writing by Queers and allies.
A mother's experiences when her gay son came out to her.
A Queer auto-biography.
Vijay talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Anil talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Menon talks about her attraction to both men and women in this story.
Felix talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Sundar talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Praveen talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Queering Gender - Transliberation and Our Lesbigay Movements (Article that appeared in Trikone Magazine. July issue. 14(3): 6-8 & 18)
- Xukia takes on transphobic news editor in Assam Mar 30 2017
- Anil Divan: A friend of the LGBT community Mar 23 2017
- wide open spaces Mar 22 2017
- Queer and Women’s representation in mainstream cinema: videocast of HQFF panel discussion Mar 17 2017
- Seeking participants for survey on Sec 377 and well-being Feb 13 2017
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,187 views)
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(62,898 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(41,352 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,342 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,327 views)