Anil talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Archive for authorOrinam
Orinam.net is a bilingual website (Tamil and English) associated with the Chennai-based social-support-arts-advocacy group Orinam. The site contains information on alternate sexualities and gender identities and resources for the public, media, healthcare, educational institutions, workplaces, and family members of LGBT people. Our voices – The Orinam blog features news and views, personal stories and creative writing by Queers and allies.
Menon talks about her attraction to both men and women in this story.
Felix talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Sundar talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Praveen talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Queering Gender - Transliberation and Our Lesbigay Movements (Article that appeared in Trikone Magazine. July issue. 14(3): 6-8 & 18)
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(87,461 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,215 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(43,567 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,755 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,457 views)