The author, a member of the Orinam list, reflects on how she managed to overcome several depression that was linked, in part, to her struggles to accept her gayness.
Archive for authorPink Me
Pink Me is a 20-something Indian Christian woman who is just starting to embrace a sapphic identity.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(151,428 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,578 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,845 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,365 views)
- Different(15,218 views)