Archive for authorPrashanth
Prashanth has roots in Chennai, and is an avid writer. He has recently embraced who he is; and hopes that his keyboard can serve to help others in any meaningful way.
Prashanth recounts his personal journey over the past year: a year that has given him confidence to accept who he is, confidence to drop plans of marriage to a girl, and confidence to come out to a really close friend.
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Transgender-Affirming Guidelines for Indian Workplaces Nov 3 2018
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(159,081 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,750 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,873 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,377 views)
- Different(15,237 views)