When bigotry against women and LGBTIQ* people impedes mental healthcare, it not only worsens the condition of the patient but holds back humanity as a whole.
Archive for authorPrateek Sharma
Spelunking through the persecuted corners and uneventful settings of this world, I write. I believe we all must, for us, for others. With an impeccable interest in human psychology, films, combat sports, books and an emerging passion for social justice, I'm a progressive liberal, a feminist and a freethinker who considers himself purposeless in comparison to the vastness of the cosmos, but also thinks if we have the biological privilege to exist and know about things why shouldn't we live better?
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(178,386 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,249 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,978 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,473 views)
- Different(15,338 views)