When bigotry against women and LGBTIQ* people impedes mental healthcare, it not only worsens the condition of the patient but holds back humanity as a whole.
Archive for authorPrateek Sharma
Spelunking through the persecuted corners and uneventful settings of this world, I write. I believe we all must, for us, for others. With an impeccable interest in human psychology, films, combat sports, books and an emerging passion for social justice, I'm a progressive liberal, a feminist and a freethinker who considers himself purposeless in comparison to the vastness of the cosmos, but also thinks if we have the biological privilege to exist and know about things why shouldn't we live better?
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Transgender-Affirming Guidelines for Indian Workplaces Nov 3 2018
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(158,808 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,742 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,872 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,373 views)
- Different(15,232 views)