Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Archive for authorRaveen Gaikwad
Raveen is a creative professional based in Pune. He likes to blog about everyday social scenarios at http://raveengaikwad.blogspot.in. He is a quasi-meliorist, and deploys his writing skills for the same effect. Peace.
- [poem] Semblance of an Ode to Desire… Oct 10 2020
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,382 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,802 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,229 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,885 views)
- Different(15,501 views)