Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Archive for authorRaveen Gaikwad
Raveen is a creative professional based in Pune. He likes to blog about everyday social scenarios at http://raveengaikwad.blogspot.in. He is a quasi-meliorist, and deploys his writing skills for the same effect. Peace.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(140,543 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,301 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,793 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,329 views)
- Different(15,203 views)