A piece Sam Obeid wrote for Pride Week and performed at an open mic in Florida, USA.
Archive for authorSamira Obeid
Samira Obeid or Sam as most know her is a writer, multimedia content producer and creative thinker above all. An Indian butch lesbian originally from Chennai, she uses her identity and her pen as a way to create dialogue about the human existence that is often difficult to open up to an audience. She likes to believe she is a advocate of truth and liberty in its rawest forms, and has every intention of proving herself along life's every path. On an honest note, she loves entertaining a unsuspecting audience.
- [poem] Semblance of an Ode to Desire… Oct 10 2020
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,382 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,802 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,229 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,885 views)
- Different(15,501 views)