A piece Sam Obeid wrote for Pride Week and performed at an open mic in Florida, USA.
Archive for authorSamira Obeid
Samira Obeid or Sam as most know her is a writer, multimedia content producer and creative thinker above all. An Indian butch lesbian originally from Chennai, she uses her identity and her pen as a way to create dialogue about the human existence that is often difficult to open up to an audience. She likes to believe she is a advocate of truth and liberty in its rawest forms, and has every intention of proving herself along life's every path. On an honest note, she loves entertaining a unsuspecting audience.
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Transgender-Affirming Guidelines for Indian Workplaces Nov 3 2018
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(159,073 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,750 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,873 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,377 views)
- Different(15,237 views)