My law students’ group work turned out to be a reward in the otherwise daunting journey of my attempts to sensitise the campus community on LGBT issues.
Archive for authorShankar G
Dr. Shankar teaches at a business school in Chennai, and volunteers with Orinam.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(143,279 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,365 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,805 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,338 views)
- Different(15,207 views)