Archive for authorShivapriya Ganapathy
Shivapriya Ganapathy lives in Chennai, and is a research scholar working on lesbian feminism and language. She usually writes in free verse and loves to dabble with haiku and other Japanese poetry forms- some of which have appeared in online journals and two international anthologies. She also maintains a personal blog (http://wordsfromdarkness.blogspot.in) and finds writing therapeutic.
Poem by Shivapriya
Poem by Shivapriya Ganapathy.
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(204,890 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,603 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,182 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,810 views)
- Different(15,495 views)