Archive for authorSrivatsan Q
Q is a graduate of O.P. Jindal Global University, specializing in international relations and conflict studies. They is agender, the Editor of Maya, a queer magazine centered around loneliness and the uncomfortable contradictions of the LGBTQ movement, and the founder of the LGBTQ society of their alma mater. They also started the TwiLit Sessions, a a cozy open-mic for the introverted and socially awkward poets and musicians. They writes and researches about gender and sexuality, and is currently researching on the effectiveness of sexual harassment laws in educational institutions across India.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments