Archive for authorTuli Bakshi
As of March 2021, Tuli Bakshi is a postdoctoral researcher in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, a feminist and an LGBTQ rights activist. She is part of Ambar, a Gender diversity support group of IIT Kharagpur, dedicated to eradicating prejudices against sexual minorities. She regularly writes about feminist and queer issues.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments