I have been trying to have relationships for many years now. I mean romantic relationships, each of which I have entered always with the great conviction that it will last for the rest of my life. After many trials and errors,…
Archive for authorVinodhan
Vinodhan lives and works in Madras, India. He takes both an academic as well as an activist interest in questions of gender, sexuality, selfhood and mental health. He identifies as queer, not only in the sense of being non-heteronormative, but also in the implication of being different and wonderful, even weird, and hence "Vinodhan," which embraces the popular Tamil use of the word.
*Trigger alert* A queer man speaks about surviving rape.
Vinodhan follows up on his post on living with depression by sharing how he copes with it.
In this intensely personal essay, Orinam member Vinodhan writes about living with depression
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(150,680 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,557 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,839 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,364 views)
- Different(15,217 views)