I have been trying to have relationships for many years now. I mean romantic relationships, each of which I have entered always with the great conviction that it will last for the rest of my life. After many trials and errors,…
Archive for authorVinodhan
Vinodhan lives and works in Madras, India. He takes both an academic as well as an activist interest in questions of gender, sexuality, selfhood and mental health. He identifies as queer, not only in the sense of being non-heteronormative, but also in the implication of being different and wonderful, even weird, and hence "Vinodhan," which embraces the popular Tamil use of the word.
*Trigger alert* A queer man speaks about surviving rape.
Vinodhan follows up on his post on living with depression by sharing how he copes with it.
In this intensely personal essay, Orinam member Vinodhan writes about living with depression
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Tamil Nadu protests Trans Bill 2019 Dec 3 2019
- I had to do this Nov 25 2019
- The Price I Paid for Being Myself Oct 27 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(199,391 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,205 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,124 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,721 views)
- Different(15,479 views)