I have been trying to have relationships for many years now. I mean romantic relationships, each of which I have entered always with the great conviction that it will last for the rest of my life. After many trials and errors,…
Archive for authorVinodhan
Vinodhan lives and works in Madras, India. He takes both an academic as well as an activist interest in questions of gender, sexuality, selfhood and mental health. He identifies as queer, not only in the sense of being non-heteronormative, but also in the implication of being different and wonderful, even weird, and hence "Vinodhan," which embraces the popular Tamil use of the word.
*Trigger alert* A queer man speaks about surviving rape.
Vinodhan follows up on his post on living with depression by sharing how he copes with it.
In this intensely personal essay, Orinam member Vinodhan writes about living with depression
- Film review: Subverting Bollywood Romance in Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Feb 11 2019
- Narthaki Nataraj: India’s first trans Padma awardee Jan 27 2019
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(164,812 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,941 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,902 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,421 views)
- Different(15,296 views)