Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Until main stream cinema makes a movie portraying a Queer character as Queer without any fuss; I think forums like Reel Desires: Chennai international Queer film festival will continue and is needed to voice the queer community, their friends, family and…
Trigger alert: Ajay Sathyan describes an incident of rape.
We are very happy that the judgment also strongly condemns forced sex testing and recognises the bodily integrity of persons with intersex variations. However, we are concerned about the conflation of the categories of ftm and intersex.
Orinam looks at Justice Nagamuthu's Madras High Court ruling on April 17, 2014, and its implications for intersex people and transmen.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments