Tamil Scholar Solomon Pappaiya's Sexism and Homophobia
Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
Videos of Centre for Policy Research panel discussion on Koushal vs. Naz verdict of the Supreme Court of India. Discussion features senior advocates and activists, and was held on Feb 7, 2014, in New Delhi.
Letter from individuals and groups in India condemning Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Bill that was signed into law on Feb 24, 2014
Soundtrack and lyrics of Elisabeth Patuck's song 'Fractured House' inspired by the 377letters project.
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(184,982 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,491 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,008 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,527 views)
- Different(15,349 views)