Our Voices The Orinam Blog
What we need in the workplace is an atmosphere of continuous and intrinsic inclusiveness that is not contingent on people being out. Such an atmosphere is not created merely by companies jumping on the gay-friendly bandwagon because of commands from headquarters or new policy imposed on a local office by the powers that be. Knowledge, sensitivity and genuine intent to address LGBTQ issues are the needs of the hour.
Announcement of the India LGBT Archives meeting to be held Aug 17-18, 2013, in Bengaluru.
Chhanda Dutta speaks of her journey towards unconditional acceptance of her son Avinaba.
A piece Sam Obeid wrote for Pride Week and performed at an open mic in Florida, USA.
Raise your hands and clap today
Friends, fellow queers, comrades, Let us raise our hands and clap today like we have never clapped before.
Let us raise our arms and clap today for the year that it has been.
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,187 views)
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(61,675 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(41,293 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,331 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,320 views)