Our Voices The Orinam Blog
என் புதுக்கனவு (Yenn Pudhu Kanavu: My New Dream) podcast of poem by Bessimon
South Asian Human Rights Association for Marginalised Sexualities & Genders (SAHRA) seeks expressions of interest from those able to represent the west zone of India: Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
Musings on the fludiity of desire sparked by the author's experiences of living in Chennai in the 1980s, with additional reflections on what this could mean for gay rights discourse that was taking root in India in the '90s.
What we need in the workplace is an atmosphere of continuous and intrinsic inclusiveness that is not contingent on people being out. Such an atmosphere is not created merely by companies jumping on the gay-friendly bandwagon because of commands from headquarters or new policy imposed on a local office by the powers that be. Knowledge, sensitivity and genuine intent to address LGBTQ issues are the needs of the hour.
Announcement of the India LGBT Archives meeting to be held Aug 17-18, 2013, in Bengaluru.
- Experiences of Queer Students During their School Life in India Apr 8 2017
- How the Anti- Discrimination and Equality Bill affects the LGBT Community and Those Perceived to Belong to the LGBT Community Apr 3 2017
- from Chennai, an anthem for lesbian love Apr 2 2017
- Gauri, Gayatri, and the Vicks ad Mar 30 2017
- Xukia takes on transphobic news editor in Assam
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(70,291 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,194 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(41,760 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,449 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,361 views)