One year after coming out to her parents as trans, Brenda still finds them in denial and hoping she will return to being their son.
Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
Every transsexual goes through a battle to relate her personal feelings to the society and often to his/her own family. But certainly that is what makes us that much stronger and wholesome. Atleast we take on the mental conditioning of society, feel a lot more liberated and question suppression. And being a Transexual for me is not about the glamour or the awe-struck compliments from sleazy men. Its about being ME!
The otherwise out and proud CRC members and their allies appeared with face masks at the press meet.
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,430 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,596 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,021 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,548 views)
- Different(15,434 views)