Despite where we are with each other, he still is my favorite “Murattu Payal” and the very thought of him still brings a smile on my face.
Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Something Stupid - fiction by Author Mahesh Natarajan
In this essay Ganesh talks about his attraction to men and his concerns around the reactions his parents might face from relatives and society
Velu talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Shri writes about how he came out to his parents and how they reacted hearing the big news that their son is Gay.
Here's what I would like to see your generation add to this movement. Grow the movement beyond the small number of us on these lists. Go beyond the big cities. Go beyond the web. Go beyond the English press. Say you are gay and say it as loudly and proudly and as often as you can.
Love child narrates how he reconciled his sexuality with his Christian faith.
A mother's take on handling extended family's reaction to her son's coming out.
A letter on marriage, family, social circles, relatives and a father's response.
- Book Review: A Thousand Dreams Within Me Softly Burn, by Sahil Sood Jul 26 2017
- Not legal doesn’t mean illegal: The situation for queer individuals in India Jul 7 2017
- Irresponsible Police Action and Media Reportage on LGBTQIA+ issues : Bengaluru Jul 6 2017
- Breaking the Binary: a LABIA research study Jun 20 2017
- No Pride: T. Nhaveen and the brutality of gender Jun 16 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(92,366 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,230 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(44,600 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,899 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,483 views)