Guilt, a poem by Aniruddhan Vasudevan
Our Voices The Orinam Blog
"Getting brave" a poem by Jaya
L.Ramakrishnan's poem "Conversation with parents"
"Coming Out", Vikranth Prasanna's poem
A poem by Aniruddhan Vasudevan
The Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, based Lotus Sangam, a community collective of men who have sex with men, has completed an innovative pilot sensitizing Panchayat leaders, that has been recognized as an international success story in reducing stigma.
Brenda, a member of the MP mailing list, is a scientist from Chennai, currently pursuing advanced research in Germany. She is in the process of transitioning from male to female. In this letter Brenda comes out at a transwoman to her parents.
William C. Buffie's article about public health benefits of same-sex marriage from June 2011 issue of the American Journal of Public Health, an internationally recognized academic journal.
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,373 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,595 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,021 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,547 views)
- Different(15,434 views)