Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Here's what I would like to see your generation add to this movement. Grow the movement beyond the small number of us on these lists. Go beyond the big cities. Go beyond the web. Go beyond the English press. Say you are gay and say it as loudly and proudly and as often as you can.
Love child narrates how he reconciled his sexuality with his Christian faith.
A mother's take on handling extended family's reaction to her son's coming out.
A letter on marriage, family, social circles, relatives and a father's response.
A mother's experiences when her gay son came out to her.
A Queer auto-biography.
Vijay talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Anil talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Menon talks about her attraction to both men and women in this story.
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(96,706 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,237 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(45,783 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(28,039 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,517 views)