Despite where we are with each other, he still is my favorite “Murattu Payal” and the very thought of him still brings a smile on my face.
Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Something Stupid - fiction by Author Mahesh Natarajan
In this essay Ganesh talks about his attraction to men and his concerns around the reactions his parents might face from relatives and society
Velu talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Shri writes about how he came out to his parents and how they reacted hearing the big news that their son is Gay.
Here's what I would like to see your generation add to this movement. Grow the movement beyond the small number of us on these lists. Go beyond the big cities. Go beyond the web. Go beyond the English press. Say you are gay and say it as loudly and proudly and as often as you can.
Love child narrates how he reconciled his sexuality with his Christian faith.
A mother's take on handling extended family's reaction to her son's coming out.
A letter on marriage, family, social circles, relatives and a father's response.
- Queer Coimbatore: visible, unabashed, unapologetic Mar 4 2018
- The Glass Closet: queer students’ experiences on Indian higher-ed campuses Nov 6 2017
- Vishal goes to Vivekananda College: a fairy tale Nov 5 2017
- Standing Out Sep 30 2017
- The Right to Privacy: The Promise for full Recognition of Transgender Rights Aug 28 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(130,154 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,274 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(60,102 views)
- என் அக்கா ஒரு லெஸ்பியன்(31,583 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(28,930 views)