Despite where we are with each other, he still is my favorite “Murattu Payal” and the very thought of him still brings a smile on my face.
Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Something Stupid - fiction by Author Mahesh Natarajan
In this essay Ganesh talks about his attraction to men and his concerns around the reactions his parents might face from relatives and society
Velu talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Shri writes about how he came out to his parents and how they reacted hearing the big news that their son is Gay.
Here's what I would like to see your generation add to this movement. Grow the movement beyond the small number of us on these lists. Go beyond the big cities. Go beyond the web. Go beyond the English press. Say you are gay and say it as loudly and proudly and as often as you can.
Love child narrates how he reconciled his sexuality with his Christian faith.
A mother's take on handling extended family's reaction to her son's coming out.
A letter on marriage, family, social circles, relatives and a father's response.
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(182,517 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,366 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,996 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,504 views)
- Different(15,347 views)