Our Voices The Orinam Blog
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
poem by Priyank Pillai
Response to MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill from Nirangal, Chennai-based NGO working for the rights of LGBT people and sex workers
Response to India's MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015) from INSAAF, a student-driven legal aid project initiated by National Law University, Delhi
Recommendations to India's Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from trans and ally groups and collectives
Members of Kolkata-based activist forum Sappho for Equality comment on the MSJE Transgender Rights Bill.
THITS' recommendations on MSJE Transgender Rights Bill (2015), based on community consultations in Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Mumbai-based queer feminist LBT collective LABIA on the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,430 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,596 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,021 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,548 views)
- Different(15,434 views)