The US-based 377 No Going Back Initiative fund seeks applications from India-based organisations working to challenge Sec 377.
Archive for the category News and Views
The social networks are abuzz with the news of a certain Tamil Nadu cadre IAS officer, Mr. C. Umashankar, at a Christian rally promoting homophobia, with a Tamil translation of the obligatory Leviticus quote dissing man-on-man action. The call for homosexuals…
The image of the deceptive, cruel, transwoman in Shankar's "I" is a legacy of our criminal justice system, traceable to the Criminal Tribes Act of 1871
Update on Feb 21, 2015, is here We, the members of Telangana Intersex Hijra Transgender Samiti of Hyderabad, request your solidarity in our fight for justice in this transphobic world. After forty brutal attacks with knives and rocks on almost sixty…
Living Smile Vidya's open letter to Shankar, director of the Tamil "I", epic in its transphobia.
Video, lyrics and translation of 'Hijraalante Yevaru' rendered by Sarath Naliganti at the historic rally for trans rights at Hyderabad, Oct 10, 2014
Approximately 167 members of the hijra/transwoman community were detained by the police and kept at the Beggar’s colony. They were released today.
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Transgender-Affirming Guidelines for Indian Workplaces Nov 3 2018
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(158,741 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,742 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,872 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,373 views)
- Different(15,231 views)