Announcement of What will people say collective and their call for submission for their Tamil Queer Zine and Blog.
Archive for the category News and Views
Full text of 'RIGHTS OF TRANSGENDER PERSONS BILL (2014) moved in the Rajya Sabha by Tiruchi Siva, Member of Parliament from DMK, Tamil Nadu.
Police dept. of Cyberabad has arrested murderer of Pravallika, hijra murdered in Jan 2015, and taken action against its own for sexually assaulting S.
The US-based 377 No Going Back Initiative fund seeks applications from India-based organisations working to challenge Sec 377.
The social networks are abuzz with the news of a certain Tamil Nadu cadre IAS officer, Mr. C. Umashankar, at a Christian rally promoting homophobia, with a Tamil translation of the obligatory Leviticus quote dissing man-on-man action. The call for homosexuals…
The image of the deceptive, cruel, transwoman in Shankar's "I" is a legacy of our criminal justice system, traceable to the Criminal Tribes Act of 1871
Update on Feb 21, 2015, is here We, the members of Telangana Intersex Hijra Transgender Samiti of Hyderabad, request your solidarity in our fight for justice in this transphobic world. After forty brutal attacks with knives and rocks on almost sixty…
Living Smile Vidya's open letter to Shankar, director of the Tamil "I", epic in its transphobia.
- Film review: Subverting Bollywood Romance in Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Feb 11 2019
- Narthaki Nataraj: India’s first trans Padma awardee Jan 27 2019
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(164,809 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,941 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,902 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,421 views)
- Different(15,296 views)