Archive for the category News and Views
We invite entries of feature-length films, shorts and documentaries for screening at the Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2013. Entries will be reviewed by a panel, and selections notified by 30 May.
A compilation of 15 days of Supreme Court hearings in the Naz Foundation case held in New Delhi in 2012.
Drs. Rao and Jacob, in their editorial 'Homosexuality and India' in the Indian Journal of Psychiatry (2012), question unethical and unwarranted attempts at conversion therapy and call for physicians to provide medical service with compassion and respect for human dignity for all people irrespective of their sexual orientation.
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(204,890 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,603 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,182 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,810 views)
- Different(15,495 views)