Archive for the category News and Views
Justice Michael Kirby, one of the most outspoken voices against criminalization of LGBT people worldwide, has an excellent op-ed in the Sydney Morning Herald (Oct 25, 2011).
Bangalore Pride 2011 - Photo contest
The Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, based Lotus Sangam, a community collective of men who have sex with men, has completed an innovative pilot sensitizing Panchayat leaders, that has been recognized as an international success story in reducing stigma.
William C. Buffie's article about public health benefits of same-sex marriage from June 2011 issue of the American Journal of Public Health, an internationally recognized academic journal.
- The Love Circles Apr 17 2018
- Tranform 2018 – Trans Rights and the Law: conference in Bangalore Apr 4 2018
- Introductory workshops in LGBTIQA+ peer counselling Mar 24 2018
- Queer Coimbatore: visible, unabashed, unapologetic Mar 4 2018
- The Glass Closet: queer students’ experiences on Indian higher-ed campuses Nov 6 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(131,337 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,011 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,721 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,271 views)
- Different(15,178 views)