Bangalore Pride 2011 - Photo contest
Archive for the category News and Views
The Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, based Lotus Sangam, a community collective of men who have sex with men, has completed an innovative pilot sensitizing Panchayat leaders, that has been recognized as an international success story in reducing stigma.
William C. Buffie's article about public health benefits of same-sex marriage from June 2011 issue of the American Journal of Public Health, an internationally recognized academic journal.
A group of qualified mental health professionals practicing as psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, behavioral psychologists, social workers and counselors from across the country criticize health minister Azad's homophobic remarks.
Chennai Rainbow Coalition members organized a protest under Sangama's leadership, to condemn health minister Azad's homophobic MSM remarks.
A report on Chennai Pride 2011 event "Facing the media".Organized by Asma, this workshop offered guidelines to the LGBT community on how to deal with the media.
On Tuesday Feb 22, 2011, TV9's Hyderabad station aired a tasteless, homophobic and dangerous 'expose' of Hyderabad's gay scene.
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(102,516 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,238 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(47,356 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(28,185 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,561 views)