Archive for the category News and Views
In a petition that has just been admitted by the Supreme Court leading academics and professors from across the country have come together to support the Delhi High Court’s decision in the Section 377 case, Naz Foundation v. Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, decriminalizing homosexuality between consenting adults.
Thanks to all who attended the performances of talented SriLankan-Tamil-American performer YaliniDream and guest artists Sharanya Manivannan and Shailja Patel on Jan 29, 2011, at Spaces, Besant Nagar. The event was co-hosted by The Shakti Resource Center and MP/Orinam.Here are some photos and videos of the event.
A look at the accomplishments of various Chennai LGBT groups in the year 2009
Queering Gender - Transliberation and Our Lesbigay Movements (Article that appeared in Trikone Magazine. July issue. 14(3): 6-8 & 18)
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(185,140 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,501 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,008 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,529 views)
- Different(15,349 views)