In a petition that has just been admitted by the Supreme Court leading academics and professors from across the country have come together to support the Delhi High Court’s decision in the Section 377 case, Naz Foundation v. Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, decriminalizing homosexuality between consenting adults.
Archive for the category News and Views
Thanks to all who attended the performances of talented SriLankan-Tamil-American performer YaliniDream and guest artists Sharanya Manivannan and Shailja Patel on Jan 29, 2011, at Spaces, Besant Nagar. The event was co-hosted by The Shakti Resource Center and MP/Orinam.Here are some photos and videos of the event.
A look at the accomplishments of various Chennai LGBT groups in the year 2009
Queering Gender - Transliberation and Our Lesbigay Movements (Article that appeared in Trikone Magazine. July issue. 14(3): 6-8 & 18)
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments