Archive for the category News and Views
Round-up of LGBTIQA+ events held and planned in June 2016 in Chennai.
Response to MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill from Nirangal, Chennai-based NGO working for the rights of LGBT people and sex workers
Response to India's MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015) from INSAAF, a student-driven legal aid project initiated by National Law University, Delhi
Recommendations to India's Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from trans and ally groups and collectives
Members of Kolkata-based activist forum Sappho for Equality comment on the MSJE Transgender Rights Bill.
THITS' recommendations on MSJE Transgender Rights Bill (2015), based on community consultations in Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Mumbai-based queer feminist LBT collective LABIA on the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
- Experiences of Queer Students During their School Life in India Apr 8 2017
- How the Anti- Discrimination and Equality Bill affects the LGBT Community and Those Perceived to Belong to the LGBT Community Apr 3 2017
- from Chennai, an anthem for lesbian love Apr 2 2017
- Gauri, Gayatri, and the Vicks ad Mar 30 2017
- Xukia takes on transphobic news editor in Assam
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(70,129 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,194 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(41,753 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,444 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,361 views)