Archive for the category News and Views
Response to MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill from Nirangal, Chennai-based NGO working for the rights of LGBT people and sex workers
Response to India's MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015) from INSAAF, a student-driven legal aid project initiated by National Law University, Delhi
Recommendations to India's Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from trans and ally groups and collectives
Members of Kolkata-based activist forum Sappho for Equality comment on the MSJE Transgender Rights Bill.
THITS' recommendations on MSJE Transgender Rights Bill (2015), based on community consultations in Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Mumbai-based queer feminist LBT collective LABIA on the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
LesBit's response to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
Jan 2, 2016: The South India Transgender Samithi held a consultation on the Government of India’s Rights of Transgender Persons Bill, 2015 on the 30th of December. The Consultation brought together community members from across South India at the Indian Social…
Disability-rights NGO Equals seeks contextual clarity on concepts in Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015) borrowed from Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill 2013, both drafted by MSJE.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(140,552 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,301 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,793 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,329 views)
- Different(15,203 views)