Archive for the category News and Views
Response to MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill from Nirangal, Chennai-based NGO working for the rights of LGBT people and sex workers
Response to India's MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015) from INSAAF, a student-driven legal aid project initiated by National Law University, Delhi
Recommendations to India's Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from trans and ally groups and collectives
Members of Kolkata-based activist forum Sappho for Equality comment on the MSJE Transgender Rights Bill.
THITS' recommendations on MSJE Transgender Rights Bill (2015), based on community consultations in Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Mumbai-based queer feminist LBT collective LABIA on the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
LesBit's response to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
Jan 2, 2016: The South India Transgender Samithi held a consultation on the Government of India’s Rights of Transgender Persons Bill, 2015 on the 30th of December. The Consultation brought together community members from across South India at the Indian Social…
Disability-rights NGO Equals seeks contextual clarity on concepts in Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015) borrowed from Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill 2013, both drafted by MSJE.
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,006 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,768 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,212 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,873 views)
- Different(15,499 views)