Here's what I would like to see your generation add to this movement. Grow the movement beyond the small number of us on these lists. Go beyond the big cities. Go beyond the web. Go beyond the English press. Say you are gay and say it as loudly and proudly and as often as you can.
Archive for the category Personal Stories
Love child narrates how he reconciled his sexuality with his Christian faith.
A mother's take on handling extended family's reaction to her son's coming out.
A letter on marriage, family, social circles, relatives and a father's response.
A mother's experiences when her gay son came out to her.
A Queer auto-biography.
Vijay talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Anil talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Menon talks about her attraction to both men and women in this story.
Felix talks about his attraction to men in this story.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments