Felix talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Archive for the category Personal Stories
Sundar talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Praveen talks about his attraction to men in this story.
Despite the existence of desi queer collectives and communities here in DC, the responses and reactions of many Americans (both white and black people) to the visible presence of a queer person coming from India (me, in this case) have been a wee bit strange for me.
Aniruddhan talks about his attraction to men in this story.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(140,184 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,293 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,789 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,329 views)
- Different(15,202 views)