Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Archive for the category Personal Stories
To those who insist on me mentioning a label, I usually say “genderfluid”. parts
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
Shankar Ganesh describes how he came out to his father.
Trigger alert: Ajay Sathyan describes an incident of rape.
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(184,571 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,462 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,006 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,520 views)
- Different(15,349 views)