I have been trying to have relationships for many years now. I mean romantic relationships, each of which I have entered always with the great conviction that it will last for the rest of my life. After many trials and errors,…
Archive for the category Personal Stories
*Trigger alert* A queer man speaks about surviving rape.
Vinodhan follows up on his post on living with depression by sharing how he copes with it.
In this intensely personal essay, Orinam member Vinodhan writes about living with depression
In memory of Ramu
One year after coming out to her parents as trans, Brenda still finds them in denial and hoping she will return to being their son.
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,186 views)
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(61,527 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(41,284 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,330 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,319 views)