Archive for the category Podcasts
Videos of Centre for Policy Research panel discussion on Koushal vs. Naz verdict of the Supreme Court of India. Discussion features senior advocates and activists, and was held on Feb 7, 2014, in New Delhi.
Soundtrack and lyrics of Elisabeth Patuck's song 'Fractured House' inspired by the 377letters project.
Poem written after Supreme Court's rejection of the 377 review petitions on Jan 28, 2014.
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(203,475 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,508 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,167 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,782 views)
- Different(15,492 views)