Listen to this podcast of Akhil reading his poem 'i want to 377 you so bad'.
Archive for the tag 377
The US-based 377 No Going Back Initiative fund seeks applications from India-based organisations working to challenge Sec 377.
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
Videos of Centre for Policy Research panel discussion on Koushal vs. Naz verdict of the Supreme Court of India. Discussion features senior advocates and activists, and was held on Feb 7, 2014, in New Delhi.
Soundtrack and lyrics of Elisabeth Patuck's song 'Fractured House' inspired by the 377letters project.
Arvind Raghavan critiques pseudo-scientific arguments used to oppose LGBT rights.
- Dalit Queer Pride at Delhi Queer Pride 2015 Nov 30 2015
- “To the person who wrote the note”: Bengaluru student responds to a homophobic extortion attempt Nov 12 2015
- In memoriam: Priya Thangarajah Nov 6 2015
- The missing ‘T’ in the Employee Resource Groups Oct 27 2015
- Undetermined Discriminations: Trans* persons Rights Emerging post 2014 in India Oct 19 2015
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,056 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(25,156 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(24,827 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(18,654 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(16,965 views)