Listen to this podcast of Akhil reading his poem 'i want to 377 you so bad'.
Archive for the tag 377
The US-based 377 No Going Back Initiative fund seeks applications from India-based organisations working to challenge Sec 377.
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
Videos of Centre for Policy Research panel discussion on Koushal vs. Naz verdict of the Supreme Court of India. Discussion features senior advocates and activists, and was held on Feb 7, 2014, in New Delhi.
Soundtrack and lyrics of Elisabeth Patuck's song 'Fractured House' inspired by the 377letters project.
Arvind Raghavan critiques pseudo-scientific arguments used to oppose LGBT rights.
- NALSA and beyond: presentation on transgender people and Indian laws Aug 31 2015
- Ondede report on human rights violations against transgender people in Karnataka
- ‘The smartphone freed me’: a journey of dating as a transwoman Aug 19 2015
- PRESS RELEASE: Tamil Nadu state-wide protest demanding reservations in education and employment for transwomen Aug 16 2015
- Statewide protest in Tamilnadu demanding reservations in education and employment for transwomen Aug 14 2015
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,020 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(24,685 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(24,315 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(16,883 views)
- Protest transphobia from Railway Protection Force (Gujarat)(15,043 views)