The US-based 377 No Going Back Initiative fund seeks applications from India-based organisations working to challenge Sec 377.
Archive for the tag 377
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
Videos of Centre for Policy Research panel discussion on Koushal vs. Naz verdict of the Supreme Court of India. Discussion features senior advocates and activists, and was held on Feb 7, 2014, in New Delhi.
Soundtrack and lyrics of Elisabeth Patuck's song 'Fractured House' inspired by the 377letters project.
Arvind Raghavan critiques pseudo-scientific arguments used to oppose LGBT rights.
Submission for Reel Desires - Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2015 #CIQFF2015 is open.
- Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2014) moved in Rajya Sabha: MP Tiruchi Siva Mar 13 2015
- Update from Telangana: Pravallika case solved Feb 23 2015
- Grant for groups challenging Section 377 IPC Feb 18 2015
- A Journey of Faith: engaging Indian churches theologically on LGBT issues Feb 6 2015
- IAS officer’s homophobia is old-hat Jan 29 2015
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(66,963 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(23,858 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(23,856 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(16,786 views)
- Protest transphobia from Railway Protection Force (Gujarat)(15,011 views)